Um...hi. Has it honestly almost been a year! Wow, I'm really sorry I have been such a retard at keeping up my blog. It's been one of those things that I've wanted to update for about 6 months now, and I guess tonight's the night:) There is absolutely way too much for me to even try and recap for you. But I will tell you that the Taggart's are expecting baby numbero 3 in April! WHOOT WHOOT! Or as Eric would say, "I won't believe til I see it" He's just in a little bit of shock right now. That's okay, he'll come around. right?
Well, I can tell you that Ethan and Madison are growing up way too fast, and are the bestest friends.(and enemies) Life is good with the Taggart fam, and I'm gonna try my hardest to not forget about you!
Til we meet again!
xoxoxoxo
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats you guys!!!
Um.... yeah. A little disappointing Michelle. How am I supposed to blog-stalk you guys if your blog isn't fresh? Just kidding. You get a hall pass..... baby #3. -Rob (blog-stalker)
you do know that comment above was from rob, right? He just told me he left a comment here and I realized he had to be signed under me in order to blog stalk...
Post a Comment